Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Day of Amazing German Look-alikes

Today I saw three amazing German men who could pass for celebrities.

Here's the police officer who asked for my passport at 2am this morning:


And here's a guy I noticed from the bus. I was disappointed to note that he was not wearing birkenstocks with socks, but everything else about him, including the ponytail and the turtleneck, was spot on:*

*I could not find a picture of this character that Mark McKinney used to play! He was a ponytailed, turtlenecked, birkenstocked/socked German guy who had bad luck with the ladies.

Then the most amazing guy of all, who I don't think was actually German. But he resembled a famous German!


I know it's mean, but I had to take a picture of him when we got out at the ferry terminal. I won't post them on the interwebz, but he was wearing tight, tight pants, and... uh... well it was obvious from the painful-looking rear view he wasn't wearing much else. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Did Julian Sands ask you if this was your chariot? Or did he emerge fully grown from the belly of a pregnant woman, for that matter?

    ReplyDelete